Care in Cambridgeshire
SPS Training are working in partnership with City College Peterborough to support residents of Cambridgeshire to prepare to work in the Care Sector. We will give learners the skills, qualifications and confidence needed to apply for work in a number of care settings. Call us today to find out more and enrol!
The SPS Care Course: Our Care programme is a three week intensive course which can be accessed online from home. You will gain knowledge of working in different care settings, achieve a nationally recognised qualification and have access to employers with current vacancies in the Care Sector!
If you are interested in the SPS Care Course or would like to find out more, then please contact us on
The skills you will learn from the SPS Care Course:
- Understand your role
- Your personal development
- Duty of care
- Equality and diversity
- Work in a person centred way
- Privacy and dignity
- Fluids and nutrition
- Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disability
- Safeguarding adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Basic Life Support
- Health and Safety
- Handling information
- Infection prevention and control
Reasons to learn with SPS Training:
- Study remotely from home with experienced and friendly trainers
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification
- Have access to employers with current vacancies
- 92% of learners achieve a qualifications with SPS Training
- 99% of learners would recommend SPS to family or friends
- 88% of learners said that their confidence had grown after attending a course with SPS
Types of roles in the Care sector include:
- Nursery Assistant
- Assistant Practitioner
- Care Assistant
- Healthcare Support Worker
- Maternity Support Worker
- Nursing Assistant
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physiotherapy Assistant
- Radiography Assistant
- Speech and Language Therapy Assistant
- Senior Care Assistant
DWP 'Made with Care' Campaign
The Department of Health and Social Care’s national adult social care recruitment campaign, ‘Made with Care’ is now live until March 2023.
The campaign highlights the emotional rewards that a career in care can bring, offering those with the right personal qualities the opportunity to change lives. It celebrates the training and progression opportunities that are available along with the option to work varied hours.
Jobseekers can find more information and search for roles on the website.
You can support the campaign by raising awareness of the opportunities in adult social care across your channels by downloading the free toolkit.
Send us a message
Are you interested in joining our Care programme? If so, please complete the form below and a member of our IAG team will be in touch